I believe that there are a lot more than five things that Christian places of worship have in keeping judi slot online with casinos, but here’s some of the things that most reasonable minded people would decide on.
- They both operate out of large buildings that are usually strategically located off from large freeways or on well-traveled city streets. Some of these buildings cost sums of money to build and sums of money to operate annually.
- Places of worship and casinos usually have visible charismatic people working within them. The bigger Christian places of worship usually have at least one church leader who is charismatic and keeps the people coming back week after week. Casinos usually need to hire their entertainers, however they both use them to serve their needs.
- Each one of these organizations uses groups to help people solve their problems. Some large places of worship have singles groups, youth groups and even the required Somebody study groups, while casinos hang a few signs throughout their casinos, offering help to their customers who are enslaved by playing.
- Most of their followers appear to have reliance problems on the products that they are offering. Casinos appear to offer large financial jackpots and this generally seems to keep their followers coming back every year. Christian places of worship have something better, they have the creator of the universe as their leader and his name is God. God offers two things, endless damnation if you’re bad and endless answer if you’re good and this generally seems to keep people going to church regularly.
- It’s not uncommon to find people praying in places of worship and casinos. Most of these people are praying for something that they want to receive from God and I think that these people really believe that once they receive whatever their praying for, most of their problems will be gone.
I have seen plenty of people who are happy and sad while they’re in church or at the casinos, but I rarely hear anyone mention the fact that each one of these organizations is often offering hope without delivering materials.